Friday, July 5, 2013

Keith Kane of Vertical Horizon


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Keith Kane is an American guitarist and musician. Kane is a founding member of the band, Vertical Horizon, which he formed with Matt Scannell at Georgetown University in 1991.

Kane was raised in the towns of New Milford and Washington, Connecticut. He wrote his first song when he was nine years old and began performing while in high school. He received a bachelor's degree in Japanese from Georgetown University in 1992.

Kane co-formed Vertical Horizon with Matt Scannell in 1991 while both were undergraduate students at Georgetown University.

On June 3, 2010, Kane announced that he would no longer be touring with Vertical Horizon to pursue solo projects, saying, "as I shift my focus to my solo career. I am thrilled to currently be writing my first solo album as well as working on collaborations with Brian Fechino and Chardy McEwan, and with my friends from Stroke 9 in our band Boys Gone Wild."

No comments:

Post a Comment