Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cell Mates Album by Bowling for Soup

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Cell Mates is a split album by Bowling for Soup on their own Que-so Records with fellow Denton-based artists The V.I.M.S. Only 2,100 copies of the album were released and the album is currently out of print. Bowling for Soup frontman Jaret Reddick considers this album to be the band's second studio album. The band released digitally remastered versions of Bowling for Soup, Cell Mates, and Tell Me When to Whoa through iTunes and Amazon.com in October 2011.


Track listing
No. Title Writer(s) Length


1. "King Bong" The V.I.M.S 1:54



2. "I Hate McDonald's" The V.I.M.S 2:02



3. I don't know



4. "Navy Sex Offender" The V.I.M.S 2:40



5. "Cody" Reddick, Burney, Chandler, Cody Garcia 4:01



6. "Kool-Aid" Reddick 3:11




7. "Assman" Reddick 3:29




8. "Girl You Want (Just A Girl)" Gerald Casale, Mark Mothersbaugh 2:25




9. "Nathaniel" The V.I.M.S 2:30




10. "Suspicious Minds" Mark James 2:20





11. "Wisk"

No comments:

Post a Comment