Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Twenty+ Album by All-4-One

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sporting a title that references the group's longevity, Twenty+ is the seventh album from All-4-One. The adult contemporary R&B stalwarts' first album since 2009's No Regrets, it's highlighted by "If We Fall" (one of their strongest singles), "Go to Bed" (featuring peers Shanice Wilson and Debelah Morgan), and "Baby Love" (a sweet Jackson 5-referencing number). Additionally, the group updates some of their '90s hits, including their Top Ten pop singles "So Much in Love," "I Swear," and "I Can Love You Like That." Fans will want to seek the deluxe edition, which adds three bonus tracks, including a version of "I Swear" with John Michael Montgomery.


Tracks:

Going Crazy





Baby Love





Chariots





Life at all
Say what you want to
If we fall





Now that we're together





Save it all 4 me
What goes up
Who do you love
Lose it
Smile
I wont let you down





Go to bed





I swear





I can love you like that





So much in love





Skillz





I turn to you

No comments:

Post a Comment