Sunday, January 28, 2018

'N Sync Album of NSYNC

'N Sync Album of NSYNC

'N Sync is the self-titled debut studio album by American boy band NSYNC. It was released in Germany on May 26, 1997, by BMG, Ariola Records, and Trans Continental Records. The album was released in the United States on March 24, 1998, by RCA Records.


Track listing



1. "Tearin' Up My Heart"



2. "You Got It"



3. "Sailing"



4. "Crazy for You"




5. "Riddle"



6. "For the Girl Who Has Everything"




7. "I Need Love"




8. "Giddy Up"




9. "Here We Go"




10. "Best of My Life"




11. "More Than a Feeling"




12. "I Want You Back"





13. "Together Again"




14. "Forever Young"





"I Just Wanna Be with You"





"God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You"




"Everything I Own"




"I Drive Myself Crazy"

No comments:

Post a Comment